Our partner's product is a next-generation data intelligence solution delivering cost-effective, machine learning powered, Business Intelligence as a Service.
Their vision is to simply create an easy to use but automatic insights platform utilising machine learning with Smart Alerting. They are committed to providing automatic insight through anomaly detection and deep learning, while providing for an open and collaborative platform.
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer to join our team.
You will be joining an exciting, rapidly growing industry-disrupting startup with a world-class team of Developers. There will be plenty of scope to grow, be autonomous and innovate thereby making your mark on the company.
We are breaking a lot of new ground in AI and so are looking for front end developers to help build brand new interfaces that leverage this paradigm-shifting tech.
Your primary focus will be on building and improving the web-based user interfaces that the app is made up of. The design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
- Helping to migrate from AngularJS to Vue.js
- Coordinating the workflow between the Graphic Designer, the HTML coder and yourself
- Help the backend developer write the REST API that you will be integrating with.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of AngularJS or Vue.js
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS/Vue.js
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Writing unit tests using automated TDD tasks