We are looking an iOS Engineer (with Swift) to work as part of our Innovation Enablement team working with large global brands to improve their product innovation culture & processes. This is achieved through delivery of collaborative, rapid validation sprints to test potential new product concepts and deployment our innovation platform to help employees manage their own innovation experiments. You’ll be responsible for building our company’s mobile apps and help drive our mobile strategy.
What will I be doing?
- This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior iOS Developer to join a new company where you will get to input your own ideas from the very beginning building our mobile strategy aimed at delivering innovation & collaboration tools to large corporations.
- Architect and design mobile solutions to deliver product from MVPs to solutions.
- Be a technical leader who can drive and challenge our technical direction.
- You’ll design and develop code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency across the team
- Promote testing and CI/CD techniques through design, build, testing and deploy phases.
- You’ll get the chance to experiment with the latest technologies building innovation digital solutions to resolve challenges faced by our clients.
- Interface with a broad client base to convert business goals into great software product concepts.
What skills and experiences do I need?
- BSc in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other software/design discipline
- 5 years mobile development experience
- 3 years mobile with Swift
- You must have published at least 1 app to the app store.
- You must be comfortable with quickly pushing 80:20 version 1’s and iterating these based on customer feedback.
- You should have experience in a technology company (start-up ideally)
- Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator within your team and with wider stakeholders.
- A passion and enthusiasm for developing high performance and high-quality products.
- Experience developing prototypes – knowing how to trade off functionality vs experience in prototypes
- Experience building mobile responsive that customers love and will engage with
- You must be a quick learner and be flexible about what technologies you use.
Technical knowledge in the following is required
- Architectural knowledge (MVC/MVVM/VIPER etc)
- SOLID principles
Successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of
- Understanding of SCRUM and Agile methodology
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Auto Layout.
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning