Our partner is looking to extend the Oracle EBS support team. The new member/s will work with the current application support team, with business analysts and project managers to customize, maintain, support and extend the Oracle EBS R12 application, mainly the Order Management module.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop solutions to support the business and to enhance functionality based on business requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues to find the root cause and provide technical solutions;
- Work closely with the business and others in IT to develop new solutions and extend the functionality of EBS;
- Follow established SDLC process for code development through code release and support;
- Analyze, design and develop extensions using PL/SQL and Java with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Reports, SQL Developer, JDeveloper.
Requirements, need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in PL/SQL package/procedure based programming for custom applications around Oracle EBS modules;
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle R12 eBusiness Suite environment. This includes Oracle database, data models, Oracle Application Framework, Oracle Forms and Oracle Workflow, Unix Scripting and SQL*Loader;
- Experience with Implementation/Configuration of Oracle EBS ( knowledge of flex fields, workflow, setup and profile options);
- Object oriented programming (Java) experience/JDeveloper;
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision;
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills;
- English is a must.
Nice to have
- Functional knowledge of Order Management, Finance modules.