Our partner's product is a next-generation data intelligence solution delivering cost-effective, machine learning powered, Business Intelligence as a Service.
Their vision is to simply create an easy to use but automatic insights platform utilising machine learning with Smart Alerting. They are committed to providing automatic insight through anomaly detection and deep learning, while providing for an open and collaborative platform.
This is primarily a back-end role, where you will work on hard problems and create new algorithms and API's for other parts of the platform to consume. We are adopting cutting edge approaches such as serverless and microservice based architectures so this would be a good opportunity to get exposure to those.
You will be working closely with our Data Scientists to help integrate Machine Learning algorithms with our backend systems and so there will be scope to learn more about that if you're interested.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement new features.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying and fixing bugs.
- Research and find ways to improve the platform.
- Develop technical designs for application development
Key Skills and Exposure to:
- Relational Databases, SQL and ORM, MongoDB
- Strong SQL Essential**
- Microservices/Serverless architectures
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- XML, X query, XSL
- Test-Driven Development
- Working with large codebases
We are looking for hungry engineers that relish tackling big hairy problems and want to work in a world class team.
Apply now if this sounds like you.