Our partner, a subsidiary of CCC specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions, is seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
Our partner is looking for individuals with a proven track record as a technical lead on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organization.
We are currently seeking a talented Business Analyst who is looking to be part of a successful global organization that is widely recognized as best-in-class for creating high-quality software products around copyright and information/data management.
The role ensures our products have appropriate scope for the allocated time/budget, which is clearly understood by the relevant stakeholders. Managing stakeholder expectation and scope within a scaled agile SDLC. The role is also integral to the ongoing delivery of success for the BA Practice, acting as an advocate for BA techniques and process.
- Capture, manage and validate requirements using recognized business analysis patterns and techniques
- Facilitate Product onboarding, program increment planning, sprint planning, developer questions, scope negotiations and
- Act as the Proxy Product Owner where required
- Maintain BA Artefacts
- Review Manual Test Cases
- Approval Gateway for UAT Releases
- Contribute to UAT Planning and run sessions according to a standardised approach
- Scope Bugs, Improvements
- Prepare and deliver the Sprint Demos
- Create End User Guides and Feature Videos (if applicable)
- Attend events as required, providing material support to managing requirements capture.
- Drive ongoing improvement of the BA Practice through owning and contributing to CCC Initiatives
- Lead Train the Trainer Sessions, . create and deliver material
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clarity of Communication (Precise, Succinct, Effective)
- Highly organised and able to manage individual workload
- Team Player
- Work Flexibility / Adaptability
- Natural Leader and Mentor
- Takes the Initiative
- Contributes positively to Company Morale
- Proficient in English; other languages advantageous
- Expert in Requirements Engineering
- Proficient in Scope/Change Control
- Proficient in Business Process Modelling
- Ability to efficiently produce wireframes to complement the requirements specifications; experience with Axure is preferred but is not required
- Proficient in Data Modelling
- Proficient in User Training
- Proficient in Technical Knowledge
- Proficient in JIRA / Version One
- Proficient in Google Drive / Docs / Slides / Sheets
- Proficient in online conferencing (eg. / Skype for Business / MS Teams)
- Life Sciences, Finance/Insurance, Energy, Information Industry Verticals
- Agile SCRUM / KANBAN
- Familiarity with Web technologies
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework
- ISEB / BCS / IIBA Certified
We can offer:
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in the company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.