Our partner, a subsidiary of CCC specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions, is seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
Our partner is looking for individuals with a proven track record as a technical lead on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organization.
Our partner, a subsidiary of Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions are seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
The Senior Systems Administrator – Windows that we are looking for will support production and non-production systems and participate in systems administration activities to support customer facing products as well as in house applications. The primary support will be for Microsoft Windows infrastructure running in AWS, however as a member of the SAAS Operations team there will be some cross training in other areas.
In this role you will:
- Administer Copyright Clearance Center’s Online environments including systems, applications, configurations and security.
- Responsible for infrastructure builds and retirements, user account management, software deployments, implementations, software patching and upgrades, system and application monitoring, performance analysis, and problem-solving.
- Team member of a 7x24 IT Operations team that includes supporting a global SaaS infrastructure.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis.
- Work in a change management and compliance environment.
- Provide long term engineering solutions that help reduce manual tasks for the help desk.
- Strong customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance the demands of multiple constituencies, define priorities, and set appropriate expectations as well as strong organizational qualities in all aspects of work.
- May be accountable for other results and activities as assigned.
- Maintain and constantly improve existing systems.
- Create and maintain clear documentation for supported systems and activities.
- Suggest and oversee improvement processes.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices.
If you have minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a hands-on capacity with the following:
- Strong knowledge of windows servers Operating Systems.
- Active directory management (Domain controllers, forest/schema management, DNS, DFS, file and print services, OU membership, share drive access, GPO validation/management)
- Experience with security issues and defenses including vulnerability management.
- Backup and recovery administration and strategy.
- Internet technologies including HTTP, SSL, LDAP and SMTP.
- Cloud operational experience with orchestration.
- Experience with AWS services or another major Cloud vendor.
- Windows server administration including installation, configuration, performance tuning, and security.
- Installing and configuring O/S level clustering solutions.
- Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery) strategic planning and ongoing plan maintenance.
- Experience with a technical application platform environment that includes MS SQL Server, IIS, virus protection systems, Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop, and other corporate applications.
- Experience with SCCM/WSUS patch management.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Certificate management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on technical, computer related subject matter including systems administration policies and procedures, and hardware/software product and performance evaluations.
... we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer a lot. Really!
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in the company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.