About Our client
A young, rapidly growing digital agency, using research and insight to design, build and optimise digital experiences which users love and which deliver real ROI.
We are headquartered in London with presence in Romania and Dubai and our clients are typically UK based. Our clients are predominantly in FS and Professional services and include global brands such as HSBC as well as leading national firms.
We have 2 core products; website development on the Sitecore CMS and Experience Optimisation using a range of technology including Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Agillic and more.
Everything we do is underpinned by evidence, with our strong pedigree in qualitative/quantitative data being a key USP for us in the market.
We are looking for a senior specialist in the Web Analytics/Conversion Optimisation disciplines who can lead a small team (1xData Analyst+1xUX Analyt/Designer) based in Cluj to contribute to both our development and optimisation products:
- For website development projects, this team will conduct analytics and user research, contribute to strategic decision making and lead UX/visual design before handing off to developers to build the product.
- For our optimisation projects, the team will manage the end to end process: conducting the research, building the roadmap, briefing the client, implementing the experiments and then conducting the post test analysis.
We are investing heavily in sales and marketing around our optimisation product and want to turbocharge its growth in the coming 6 months. The successful candidate will have complete freedom to develop a set of processes and structure that will help us scale into the future.
- 4-5 years or more of digital work experience, preferably in an agency environment
- You’re not just comfortable with numbers & data – you love them. Excel is your happy place and you love a good pivot table
- Experience using web analytics platforms to extract insights to support hypothesis generation or to deeply analyse and experiments results – Adobe Analytics preferred
- Experience conducting qualitative research using surveys, heatmaps, user interviews and more
- Experience synthesising mixed method research data to create strategies and test roadmaps for A/B testing and personalisation
- Experience using experimentation platforms to implement experiments – Adobe Target preferred
- Experience creating dashboards in tools like Google Data Studio, Klipfolio, Tableau
- Comfortable presenting and discussing ideas with clients
- You are a naturally curious and creative person
A day in your life at our company:
- You’ll be talking to our customers about their digital objectives and developing measurement plans that identify KPI’s for those objectives
- You’ll be taking our customers through the full optimisation cycle:
- Using web analytics & human insight to develop a strategy & experiment hypothesis
- Creating briefs and wireframes, working hand in hand with our customers to execute on each hypothesis
- Analysing experiment results, identifying the drivers behind the win or the loss and using that knowledge to iterate on the original hypothesis
- Working with the wider business, feeding analytics insights into strategy & design for new website builds