Our partner's product is a next-generation data intelligence solution delivering cost-effective, machine learning powered, Business Intelligence as a Service.
Their vision is to simply create an easy to use but automatic insights platform utilising machine learning with Smart Alerting. They are committed to providing automatic insight through anomaly detection and deep learning, while providing for an open and collaborative platform.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer to lead DevOps with a growing Development team. We have a whole host of responsibilities the right person can get stuck into given our continual growth. This position would suit someone that has a variety of technical skills that they wish to expand upon in a fast-paced high pressured agile environment.
With offices based in London, New York with the Cluj office starting and up to 15 people in the last 3 months.
- Engage in and improve the whole life-cycle of services
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, performance and overall health
- Utilize infrastructure-as-code to deliver automated, predictable and scalable infrastructure
- Empower software developers to build and deliver their service
- Experience maintaining production web applications
- Ensure all infrastructure is SOC2 compliant (Guidance will be provided) and working to best practices in all security aspects
- Optimizing performance throughout to deliver real-time insight
Key skills required
- DevOps or Sysadmin experience on Linux environments
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (Essential)
- Deployment Pipelines (Essential)
- Jenkins (Essential)
- Docker (Essential)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- GCP / AWS
- Cloud-based Data Warehouses/Big Data
- Performance tuning (Essential)
- Security compliance to government published national standards and SOC2
- Fast diagnostic skills (Essential)