Our partner is a 100% subsidiary of an important media company, and is one of the leading e-commerce enablers in Germany. They design, implement, maintain and optimize award winning e-commerce platforms end-to-end. Their solutions are based on best-in-class software like SAP Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager and complemented by differentiating unique services. They have highly specialized Webshop Development and Micro Services development teams.
Their offices are located in Munich (headquarters) and Cluj-Napoca.
We’re looking for a Senior Core Developer (m/f/d) to join our digital tech team in Cluj, working on the heart of our digital services – e-commerce and plenty more exciting (and secret!) things.
Learn more about your responsibilities:
As a Senior Core Developer - Adobe Experience Manager (m/f/d) you know the best e-commerce shops. You have developed and implemented complex applications using the Adobe Experience Managers and your work contributed substantially to the success of the project.
Now you are ready to contribute your comprehensive knowledge for a greenfield-project within a start-up environment to revolutionize our new e-commerce platform. Then you are at the right place.
The following tasks are waiting for you:
- Implementation of a complex enterprise e-commerce platform based on SAP Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager using agile development methods - from the concept through every stage until quality assurance
- Responsible for the conception, installation and further development of the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) within our e-commerce platform
- Java based development of AEM software components
- Integration of Adobe Marketing Cloud Systems like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target or Adobe Tag Manager
- Creating technical concepts, quality assurance and documentation of AEM applications
- Support the product owner in estimating the requirements for the AEM architecture, technology, internal interfaces or connections to third party systems
- Competent contact for all technical questions regarding AEM
Great candidates will have:
- Years of experience with the AEM architecture (Author, Publisher, Dispatcher, Apache Webserver, CRX Repository, AEM interne APIs)
- Experience with Java as well as (AEM) technologies and standards like JSP, Sightly, JEE, XML, OSGi, Sling, JCR
- Experience dealing with and the integration of Adobe Online Marketing Tools (e.g. Adobe Cloud, Adobe Tag Manager, Adobe Target)
- Ideally experience with e-commerce and high visitor frequencies is a plus
- High level of autonomy, commitment, creativity, analytical or rather intellectual thought and team spirit
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
What makes us special:
- Challenging and exciting tasks with perspective
- An intensive introduction into your new task
- Flat hierarchies and an excellent working environment
- An uncomplicated way of dealing with each other and a wide range of possibilities to contribute ideas
- Numerous internal and external development and further training opportunities
- Many additional services such as company events, employee discounts and much more
- Opportunities within an internationally active large company