We believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania – Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for our Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe, North America and Asia.
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces.
This role requires the reliable expertise to support the following:
- Develop complex ABAP programs.
- Apply development methodologies to enhancement projects of various sizes:
- Look for ways to enhance program design & development practices.
- Ensure quality is built into every deliverable—from first project requirement to final function created within the software.
- Make recommendations for improvement on IT or business-related issues.
- Apply good project planning/project management skills to work independently or to lead projects of various sizes.
Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated understanding or experience in one of the following:
- SAP Variant Configuration
- SAP Sales & Distribution
- SAP Material Management
- SAP Production Planning
- SAP Plant Maintenance
- SAP Procurement
- SAP Manufacturing
- SAP FICO
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management and Project Leadership skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of group dynamics and team function requirements. demonstrated experience in contributing in team settings.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, assimilate and apply new business-related information as well as technology related information.
- Communication skills (both written and verbal).
- 2 – 3 years of ABAP development experience.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Relevant work experience within International Projects
Language Skills: Fluency in English is a must.