Our partner is a VC backed start-up, based in the UK. It creates free-to-play sports betting mobile apps. With our apps, sports fans place free bets on sports matches and have the chance to win cash and real prizes in the process.
The company was founded in 2017 in London (UK). It was part of the second batch of the leAD Sports-Accelerator, a start-up accelerator run by the grandsons of Adi Dassler (the Adidas founder).
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - full stack with accent on mobile development, an experienced individual who will be part of the core team and who is someone we can further build the team around.
- 4+ years experience of professional development for Mobile (& Web) solutions
- Front end development experience for mobile and web - candidate has architected, designed and implemented mobile focused apps in hybrid technologies
- Back-end mobile/web programming experience (REST, HTTP)
- Excellent understanding of mobile & web architectures (PRIMARY FOCUS)
- Significant experience with mobile development in hybrid technologies - Ionic, Angular & Typescript (PRIMARY FOCUS)
- Understanding software development & maintenance in a full stack .NET and NodeJs development environment (on SQL DBs)
- Experience with SOA architectures - microservices, REST services in ASP.NET & NodeJS
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modeling methods.
Tech Skills needed
- Angular 4-6 & Typescript
- Ionic 3/4 and Cordova for Android and iOS
- HTML & CSS/SASS
- C#/.NET, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI
- SQL - preferably MS-SQL
- React Native
- Experience with building gaming/sport related apps
- Minimum Bsc. in CS Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Competitive salary + Stock options