Our partner is a VC backed start-up, based in the UK. It creates free-to-play sports betting mobile apps. With our apps, sports fans place free bets on sports matches and have the chance to win cash and real prizes in the process.
The company was founded in 2017 in London (UK). It was part of the second batch of the leAD Sports-Accelerator, a start-up accelerator run by the grandsons of Adi Dassler (the Adidas founder).
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - full stack with accent on back-end development, an experienced individual who will be part of the core team and who is someone we can further build the team around.
- 5+ years experience of professional software development for Mobile (& Web) solutions
- Back-end mobile/web programming experience at scale (REST, HTTP, SOA) - candidate has architected, designed and implemented back-end scalable applications
- Front-end development experience for mobile and web
- Excellent understanding of mobile & web architectures
- Deep understanding of software development & maintenance, application design, architecture and deployment processes in a full stack .NET and NodeJS development environment (on SQL DBs). (PRIMARY FOCUS)
- Significant experience with SOA architectures - microservices, REST services in ASP.NET & NodeJS (PRIMARY FOCUS)
- Significant experience with mobile development in hybrid technologies - Ionic, Angular & Typescript
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modeling methods
Tech Skills needed
- C#/.NET, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI
- SQL - preferably MS-SQL
- Angular 4-6 & Typescript, Bootstrap
- Ionic 3/4 (or relevant mobile development tech)
- Experience with building gaming/sport related apps
- Minimum Bsc. in CS Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Competitive salary + Stock options