Our partner, the independent, owner-operated and internationally-experienced consulting company was established in May, 2012. Their consultants have interdisciplinary expertise with a clear focus on Management and IT. Due to increasing internationalization, proficiency in various languages has become a must, that is the only way they can ensure meeting the various demands of their customers.
With a new location in Bucharest we are now seeking new talents. Therefore, we are currently for a Senior ABAP OO / UI5 / HANA Consultant.
The Senior Technical Consultant will work remotely and on-site as demanded by the assigned project and customer. He/She will provide a high standard of technical consulting competencies in the field of SAP solutions at any time.
Next to a high willingness to travel as well as a high customer orientation, the ideal candidate is willing to improve his/her German language skills to lead German consulting projects now or in the future.
- Takes over the technical responsibility for the SAP solution at any time of the life-cycle
- Ensures high quality standards of the assigned project
- Prepares activity reports and estimations of the project
- Implements methods and processes for the software development
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree ideally in computer sciences or computer engineering
- At least 6 years of hands-on experience in the field of SAP ABAP OO, HANA, UI5/Fiori
- International consulting project experience in end-to-end projects as well as working abroad
- Full Live cycle project experience
- Good English skills (at least C1 level)
- Good German skills (at least B2 level)
Soft Skills & Others:
- Open and friendly personality
- Project experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Eligibility to travel and work in Europe.
- Development experience in all business areas like: Logistics, Finance, HCM & Success Factors; Cross Areas and other areas like database & WEB developments is desired.
- Competitive compensation
- Working in a familiar environment
- Excellent training and coaching possibilities
- Remote work possibilities
By accepting this role, you will not only join an employer, you will join a family-like team. This offers you the freedom to shape your career while cutting your teeth on diverse projects, with stimulating tasks and talented colleagues.