Our partner is an award-winning mobile games publisher based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Committed to working with world-class mobile game developers to create awesome free-to-play games for mobile devices, they’re best known for Zombie Gunship Survival, Nonstop Chuck Norris, Nonstop Knight and the Royal Revolt series.
They enable mobile game studios to create award-winning games throughout the world. Their commitment to operating awesome free-to-play games for mobile devices allows them to work with world-class mobile game studios from around the world.
As a UA Creative artist in our team, you will be responsible for eye-catching videos and 2D marketing assets for our partners mobile games.
You will be able to adapt to different visual styles and collaborate with our studios and producers to provide motion graphics, concepts and artworks to support game marketing activities such as UA, Launch Campaigns, Video & Display ads, iOS/Google Play Storefront Assets (icons, screenshots, preview videos, and artwork for special featuring/promotional opportunities).
- Develop multiple ideas quickly and adapt to different creative styles.
- Create exciting concepts and collaborate with external teams as part of an outsourcing group.
- Create and deliver high quality marketing art assets in support of multiple games on time, meeting technical specifications (asset sizes, video run-times etc.) and to brief.
Skills & Requirements:
- The ideal candidate is organised and self-motivated, able to switch between different projects quickly.
- Able to create 2D and Video art that catches the audience’s attention in a glance.
- Strong art skills, with a great eye for color, value, composition, and timing.
- Ability to iterate quickly and generate exciting creative ideas.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication.
- Expert in Photoshop, Adobe After Effects (and other relevant tools).
- Proficiency with standard 3D industry tools is a plus, as well as a working knowledge of Unity.
- High capacity and enthusiasm to learn new tools.
- Experience creating artwork for mobile game UA (User Acquisition and Marketing) purposes is a plus.
- Have a passion for gaming and the gaming industry.
- Positive attitude and experience working in a fast moving environment.
- Experience working with outsourcing and freelance artists a plus.
- A full-time and permanent position
- A challenging but great working environment with a flat hierarchy
- Many ways to grow your personality and skills
- A voice in our team: your contribution to the quality of the game is decisive
- Coffee flat rate, plus juice, Club Mate and other hipster drinks to quench your thirst, and even fruit to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed