Our partner is a fast growing tech company, commercially active in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and London.
We are 75 people and we keep on rapidly growing. We just opened a development office in Romania. And as we speak, we're growing to Berlin & London - with many other European cities next on target.
We’re proud to have gained international recognition by receiving some prestigious awards like the Henry Van De Velde Award 2016, the IF Design Award 2016 and last but not least the Red Dot Product Design Award 2016.
We develop boxes, connected on a platform through our app, where couriers, shops and users meet. Our partner is changing the world of shopping and collaborating as you know it.
More than 102.376 people in close to 100 companies, from international companies to SME's, (think Siemens, G4S, Barco, Mondelez, etc.) and leading hospitals, banks and universities are already using our technology to make their employees happier and their logistics smoother.
Currently we’re looking for a full-time Senior .Net Developer to take our product to the next level.
You will mainly work on our backend business domain logic, application integrations, framework components, communication with our partner's Devices.
Are you the developer who will soon be joining one of our five-star feature teams? Are you skilled at cross-combining hard- and software? Are you efficient and punctual?
- You have a solid experience as a .NET developer
- Working in a team is totally your thing
- You are passionate about working on different platforms (web, mobile, desktop)
- You have thorough knowledge of OO-principles and Design patterns.
- You have thorough experience with SOA, DDD, Microservices
- You have experience with the .NET stack: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, API design
- Experience with DevOps practices such as git, continuous integration, continuous and
- deployment, version management, etc.
- Worked with Azure DevOps (nice to have)
- You are fluent in English
What we offer you in return:
- You can show off your talents in a booming company with a no-nonsense corporate culture.
- You will join a team that hungers for new challenges daily.
- Did you say you want to grow? We love to hear that, and we fully support you in giving your career a personal direction.
- A position with responsibility and a wide range of projects.
- Access to our products.
- If this is not enough, we top it all off with what may appeal to you most: a bunch of enthusiastic colleague