Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
We are looking for a QA Engineer for the SteelConnect product. You’ll be a member of SteelConnect's Engineering team in Cluj-Napoca, helping to drive innovative and creative solutions for this strategically important offering to our customers. You will be joining a talented team of industry experts and skilled developers. Here you will be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You will be guided by our core values and you will be supported by some of the best minds in tech.
- Evaluate tools, run validation scripts, and build framework to test.
- Responsible for creating and configuring the test planning, writing test cases, and performing functional/regression tests.
- Write automated tests in Python.
- Diagnose test failures.
- Perform tests and record the respective results in test reports.
- Investigate failures, and create bug reports.
- Create documentation, and select appropriate testing techniques and methods necessary for product validation, according to requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of hands on automated testing experience, using Python.
- Good networking knowledge.
- Linux operating system skills.
- End-to-end testing knowledge (both front and back end testing).
- Understand REST API.
- Hands-on experience with Bitbucket/Github and Bamboo/Jenkins or other CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of a test management system.
- Ability to work creatively and accurately, and be self-motivated.
- Fluent in English (our internal language).
More about you
As an individual contributor, you are ambitious and driven, and you are excited about the opportunity to work with smart people on complex challenges. You’re a natural team player, inquisitive, and enjoy analyzing and solving hard problems - the more challenging the better.