Founded in 1999, Lisam Systems is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, Lisam Systems brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
One of the core objectives of the Quality Assurance role is to play a key part in the quality checks on the enterprise products developed to help the industry to manage the health and safety obligations (incident management, risk assessment, workplace safety, inspection and maintenance for the equipment)
Skills we appreciate:
- 2+ years of experience testing complex web software applications;
- Experience in performance and integration testing;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities;
- Gives and welcomes feedback;
- Knowledge of testing methods and processes;
- Ability to understand product requirements;
- Strong communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Identify, analyse and document issues resulted from running manual tests;
- Plan test strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates;
- Provide input on functional requirements or potential issues;
- Writing and developing test specs;
- Working close to development team to resolve issues;
Lisam opened a development center in Cluj-Napoca on June 2015 to help the R&D team located in North Belgium to catch up with the huge workload it has for the existing clients and to develop new products for the industry.
Lisam Headquarter is located in South Belgium, the business expertise center is located in Noyon (France) and globally there are some other branches (Bryan-USA, Montréal-Canada, Newcastle-UK, Berlin-Germany, Singapore, Luxembourg) and distributors in Tokyo-Japan for the Asian countries.
A real chance to be part of a friendly passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. The working environment is relaxed and professional. Also the company promotes traveling to Belgium for ramp-up and for later business and team events.
The benefits package contains:
- free lunch;
- medical subscription
- private pension
- 26 days of annual leave