Our partner is one of Ireland’s largest software development organisations and the company has been operating successfully in Cork city for the last 20 years. They have recently established a company in Cluj-Napoca and intends to grow it’s presence with talented software professionals that will collaborate closely with the development teams in Cork.
We are seeking talented .Net developers for permanent positions at our development office in Cluj. These will be technically challenging positions, working on major enterprise applications. The roles will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management, to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system. A developer within the company takes a very active role on a project team, at both the technical design and code level, and at client and end user interfaces
- Requirements Analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
- Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
- Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
- Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
- Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high quality outputs
- Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
- Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Experience working on web applications using Angular and Bootstrap
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
- Knowledge of Restful and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
- Experience with using MQ
- Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries eg. RhinoMocks, Moq, MsTest, NUnit, Qunit etc
- Software development using Agile methodologies
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Articulate, confident, self-starters
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Innovative problem solvers
- Net Salary per month – To be negotiated
- Individual performance Bonus up to 10% per annum
- Gym membership up to €500 per annum
- Lunch Voucher €7 per day
- Employee Medical Insurance
- 23 days paid vacation