Our partner is one of Ireland’s largest software development organisations and the company has been operating successfully in Cork city for the last 20 years. They have recently established a company in Cluj-Napoca and intends to grow it’s presence with talented software professionals that will collaborate closely with the development teams in Cork.
We are seeking talented Java developers for permanent positions at our development office in Cluj. These will be technically challenging positions, working on major enterprise applications. The roles will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system. A developer within our company takes a very active role on a project team, at both the technical design and code level, and at client and end user interfaces
The successful candidate(s) for these roles will have some knowledge or commercial experience in front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, Servlets, JSP or JSF).
- Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
- Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
- N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- A strong understanding of latency, performance in the JVM etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Articulate, confident, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Willingness to learn and expand skillset
- Innovative problem solver
- Net Salary per month to be negotiated
- Individual performance Bonus up to 10% per annum
- Gym membership up to €500 per annum
- Lunch Voucher €7 per day
- Employee Medical Insurance
- 23 days paid vacation