Founded in 1999, our partner is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, our partner brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
Our partner, a leading software group developing environment, health and safety solutions for the chemical industry is looking to hire a Java Developer professional with good database skills (SQL) and enterprise software development experience.
One of the core objectives of this role is to play a key part in the development on a few complex backend applications, most of them having web-based interfaces, starting with a time tracking software which will integrate reporting for the invoicing and for the analytical costs examination.
- Good knowledge of Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience with database technologies and CRUD concepts, JDBC
- Full lifecycle development with experience interacting with external clients
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Fluency in English(French is a plus)
- Java 8
- Netbeans / Eclipse IDE
- SQL server database.
- Build back-end application code that manipulates content, and interacts with other systems
- Servlets, JavaBeans
- Experience with software build processes and tools (Ant/Maven, Git, Redmine/ Openproject)
- Experience with container-based software deployment (Java EE, Tomcat)
- Experience with unit tests and automation testing are a plus(Junit/TestNG/Mockito or Selenium tests)
The benefits package contains:
- free lunch
- medical subscription
- private pension
- 26 days of annual leave
A real chance to be part of a friendly passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. The working environment is relaxed and professional. Also the company promotes traveling to Belgium for ramp-up and for later business and team events.