Our partner is an IT and process consulting company and was founded in September 2012, headquartered in Ottobrunn. The main focuses in our portfolio is the design, development and operation of software applications based on Microsoft technologies, particularly Microsoft SharePoint. We rely on many years of experience and high technical expertise of our consultants. Our customers primarily include large and medium enterprises.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Align with engineers to develop a quality mindset and advocate for quality standards
- Elaborate test strategy/test plans for the features, automated tests, introduce the best QA practices and ensure appropriate level of code coverage
- Test automation programming experience, ideally using C#
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- SharePoint 2013+
- Experience with performance testing
Personal Attributes Required:
- A good standard of written and spoken English. German and/or French is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Willingness to keep technical skills up-to-date through training and self-study.
- Open to occasional travel to the Germany and France to work with our clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with employee benefits.
- Modern, well equipped office
- Laptop, flexible schedule
- Training and career development.