We provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company – we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
Our partner seeks hard working, motivated, deadline driven individual to further develop the load testing protocols as part of a newly created team in Cluj-Napoca.
Your key tasks:
- Developing, supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting large scale enterprise product, focusing on .NET technologies
- Developing and enhancing the product, predominantly in C# while also integrating with other advanced technologies.
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and insuring high quality
What do we expect?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years of professional work experience with C#
- Experience building web applications
- Previous experience with ASP.NET
- Experience working with and building APIs
- Excellent fundamental understanding of programming concepts and methods
- Problem solving skills and the desire to work with clients
- Outstanding technological orientation - ability to learn, analyze and troubleshoot various technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English