Our partner, a subsidiary of CCC specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions, is seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
Our partner is looking for individuals with a proven track record as a technical lead on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organization.
Our partner, a subsidiary of Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions are seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
Working within an Agile project environment to develop, design and build applications in a web/internet delivery environment, including custom module design and systematic approaches to application integration.
Assigned to perform hands-on coding and site building. We are specifically looking for a developer as part of an on-going project involving one of our global publishing clients.
- Proven commercial experience of developing web interfaces;
- Excellent front-end development skills (HTML5, CSS3);
- Proven experience of developing responsive web applications (and with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap);
- Experience of delivering projects through agile processes and practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of UX principles, including wireframing;
- Visual design skills & using applications such as Photoshop
- Experience of unit, integration and functional testing;
- Experience with static analysis, code complexity and code style tools;
- Experience with build tools such as Grunt / Gulp, Git, and Continuous Integration;
- Dynamic CSS preprocessor languages such as SASS / LESS Underscore.js;
- ReactAMD / CommonJS (e.g. RequireJS, Browserify) OOCSS / BEM;
- Experience working with package management tools (e.g. Bower, npm);
- Web accessibility (WCAG 2.0);
We can offer:
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in the company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.