Our partner, a subsidiary of CCC specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions, is seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
Our partner is looking for individuals with a proven track record as a technical lead on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organization.
As a Senior Test Analyst you focus on quality control and adherence to QA process/best practices. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing test strategies, test plans and test cases that validate software conformance to defined acceptance criteria, design documentation and application standards by setting QA goals for each phase or spring.
Functional test execution, both manual and automated, is required and knowledge and experience in non-functional testing areas such as performance and load testing is also highly desirable.
Working closely with Business Analysts and Development Teams across a range of projects, you will ensure that quality assurance and control processes are adhered to, whilst actively contributing to the ongoing development and improvement in these areas.
Self- motivation, proactivity and strong verbal and written communication skills are key to the role, and an innovative approach to test design, implementation and QA process development is actively encouraged.
As a Senior Test Analyst you will also provide mentoring and advice to other off-shore test team members, acting as the initial ‘go-to’ for all project specific QA related matters.
- Create and implement test strategies, plans, processes, and standards, ensuring that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied for optimum value and escalating deviations from QA delivery process
- Creation and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts (manual and automated), status updates and summary reports (manual and automated).
- Evolving best practices for improved quality and efficiency during delivery.
- Ensure task estimate accuracy and task completed on time i.e. before the close of Sprint planning.
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of the test automation framework and ensuring that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied for optimum value;
- Work in a proactive manner with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers to deliver quality testing outputs and risk escalation and to manage test effort expectations
- Actively engage with Business Analysts and Developers to ensure the soundness of proposed solution;
- Review and revising acceptance criteria for accuracy, clarity and completeness;
- Provide direction, testing support and coaching for junior members of the testing team;
- Peer review of test cases and test scripts created by the testing team;
- Provide task estimates for the creation and execution of manual and automated tests, and reporting to the Project Manager any variance that may jeopardize the project;
If you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing;
- Experienced in writing and implementing test strategies, test plans and contributing to QA process improvement initiatives;
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to delegate where and when appropriate;
- Highly organized and effective decision-making skills;
- Hands-on functional testing experience including system testing and regression testing, both manual and automated;
- Experience of working in an agile testing environment, is familiar with SCRUM and with testing within a SCRUM team;
- Experienced in logging and tracking defects through to closure, using issue tracking tools such as JIRA;
- Experienced in automated testing and automation testing tools, plus an interest in working with Open Source testing tools e.g. Selenium WebDriver;
- Able to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, with proven ability to investigate complex issues and make informed decisions when written guidelines are not available;
- Able to estimate time to complete tasks based on stories / requirements and to construct Sprint test plans based on initial estimates;Versatility to adapt test plans/tasks if project circumstances change;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
and maybe even:
- Experienced in working with performance testing tools e.g. JMeter;
- Formal testing qualifications (e.g. ISEB; ISTQB Foundation or above);
- Customer/Client facing experience;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming & Java Programming Language;
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development testing and tools.
then we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer:
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in our company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Still here? Fantastic! Apply & come meet us.