Our partner, a subsidiary of CCC specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions, is seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
Our partner is looking for individuals with a proven track record as a technical lead on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organization.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background with experience in an enterprise or academic environment with the following:
- Experience in log analysis and security event correlation
- Experience in a programming language
- Understanding of regular expressions in a scripting capacity.
- Understanding of database structure and queries
- Knowledge of standard network commands (., ping, traceroute, nslookup)
- Basic understanding of network services, vulnerabilities and attacks
- Skilled in conducting vulnerability scans and recognizing vulnerabilities in security systems
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection System (IDS) tools and applications
- Knowledge of how to troubleshoot basic systems and identify operating systems-related issues
- Knowledge of Windows/Unix ports, services and operating system theory.
- Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (. firewall, network flow, IDS, system logs)
- A strong passion and high motivation to develop a career in Cyber Security.
- Analyze Cyber Security alerts from various sources including our SaaS products and triage the alerts.
- Provide timely acknowledgement, identification of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous behavior, and misuse activities, and distinguish these incidents and events from normal activities.
- Respond to threats as part of the Global Cybersecurity Incident Response Team.
- Deep dive log analysis to scan through data seeking possible evidence of attacks and intrusions.
- Understanding vulnerabilities and how they might be a risk to the SaaS systems.
If all above looks challenging and if you have the following strengths and capabilities:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a Security Operations Center functioning in a Security Analysis, Incident Response.
- Strong motivation to learn Cyber Security.
- Experience in effective communication of event details and technical analysis to management.
... we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer:
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in our company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Still here? Fantastic! Apply & come meet us.