Our staff can look back at 20 years of project experience. As a matter of course, we always strive to meet the ever-changing demands placed on us. Having been involved with e-commerce from the start, we have solutions for nearly all digital challenges.
We are not merely content with completing a job - we are interested in the business models and backgrounds of our clients. In order to do this and to achieve long-term success, we have to ask the right and sometimes uncomfortable questions.
We are currently looking for a Java Hybris Developer to join our team.
- Design and implementation of solutions for E-Commerce B2B and B2C projects
- Deliver quality features
- Collaborate with both technical and business people
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Hybris
- Java Core, JEE
- SAP Hybris (B2B or B2C) Version 5.0 + (Certification is a plus)
- Spring: Core, MVC; (AOP, Data, Boot is a plus)
- ORM (ex: Spring Data, Hibernate)
- Experience in Scrum / Agile teams
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to work in international teams;
- Enterprise Projects;
- The ability to leave in delegations to customers, mainly in Europe;
- Mentorship and guidance on SAP Hybris E-Commerce (for people where needed);
- Sports benefits;
- Informal environment;
- Possibility of remote work up to 20% of the time;
- Startup atmosphere;
If you wish to work in a company with an international reach, in which people work with passion and are not governed by managers, providing flat hierarchies, please apply and join us soon.