Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Our partner is changing the way networks are operated around the world with their SD-WAN product. In 2016, they were the first vendor to bring an application-defined approach to SD-WAN with this product and their Cluj engineering team is at the center of it all. You will be joining a talented team of industry experts and skilled developers. Here you will be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You will be guided by their core values and you will be supported by some of the best minds in tech.
You’ll be a member of the product's Firmware team in Cluj-Napoca, helping to drive innovative and creative solutions for this strategically important offering to their SMB and Enterprise customers. The position involves the development of their embedded Linux distribution. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining hardware and/or architecture specific code, working with both Linux kernel and user space code.
- 5+ years of ANSI C programming experience developing software on Linux systems
- Linux kernel and kernel module development
- Embedded Linux distribution development (OpenWRT experience a plus)
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Deep understanding of Linux system architecture
- Linux device driver and hardware/architecture implementation
- Expert git user
- Awesome skills with GNU tool chain, makefiles and shell scripting
- Strong technical leadership and mentoring skills
- Expertise in networking protocol stacks and technologies including Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, 802.1q, IPSec, STP etc.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking, L2/L3 switching/routing and related technologies.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Open Source
- Atlassian Stack
- Nerf gun marksmanship