Our partner, a subsidiary of CCC specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions, is seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
Our partner is looking for individuals with a proven track record as a technical lead on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organization.
In this role you will
- Perform hands-on coding on both new green-field applications and existing applications using the latest technologies;
- Code in a web/Internet delivery environment on both new green-field applications using the latest technologies and existing applications, being mentored by senior members of the team and have access to boot-camps, training and courses.
If you have
- Good knowledge and commercial experience in Java;
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and SOLID principles;
- Good understanding of unit testing, integration testing and continuous integration;
- Knowledge of Maven and Git;
- Basic understanding of asynchronous programming techniques, queuing, caching, logging, security and persistence;
- Basic understanding of XML and its related technologies;
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to document and share knowledge in both verbal and written-down form.
and maybe even
- Commercial experience with distributed applications with web-based interfaces;
- Knowledge of the Spring framework;
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
... we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in our company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Let’s talk about it!