With over 40,000 business customers subscribing to more than 650,000 services, our client has become the industry's leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. They deliver a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud telephony, virtual contact center and virtual meetings through a proprietary unified Software as a Service, or SaaS, platform. They hosted VoIP communications free companies from the burdens of outmoded on-premises systems that thwart productivity and drain profits. Our client's flexible, scalable cloud solutions combine ease of use and management simplicity with rigorous security, compliance and reliability.
- Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements for the project
- Work together with product and development teams to define software specifications
- Collaborate and lead architecture and design decisions driving platform direction
- Implement and maintain back-end functionality supporting front-end services and applications
- Minimum 4 years technical experience
- Full lifecycle development experience with applications deployed on Linux
- Strong technical skills in Java, SQL, web and database technologies
- Strong experience with Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Security, transaction context
- Good experience with REST Web services
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently and with others
- Application performance management skills
- Knowledge of secure coding practices
Preferred Qualifications: (some of the following)
- Experience with relational database like MySQL and NoSQL databases like HBase, MongoDB or other big data solutions like Hadoop ecosystem with Storm, Hive, Flume, Zookeeper, etc.
- Hands on working knowledge with XSD/DTD, XML and related technologies
- Knowledge about network protocol like HTTP/HTTPS, SIP,SDP, RTP/RTCP, SRTP/SRTCP, TCP/IP and network programming, Java NIO, etc.
- Knowledge about asymmetrical and symmetrical cryptography standards including PKI, RSA, 3DES, AES, MD5, SHA-1/SHA-2, HMAC, etc.
- Highly competitive salary
- 3rd Pillar Private Pension
- Private Life Insurance, and Healthcare
- Gym membership amongst other
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company