Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
More about you
You’ll be a member of the SteelConnect Engineering team in Cluj-Napoca, helping to drive innovative and creative solutions for this strategically important offering to our SMB and Enterprise customers. As an individual contributor you are ambitious and driven, you are excited about the opportunity to work with smart people on complex challenges. You’re a natural team player, inquisitive and enjoy dissecting and tackling hard problems (the more challenging the better).
- Responsible for creating and configuring the test planning, writing test cases and performing functional/regression tests;
- Write automated tests in Python;
- Perform tests and record the respective results in test reports;
- Investigate failures, create bug reports;
- Create documentation, select appropriate testing techniques and methods necessary for product validation, according to requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in QA field
- Experience in Networking
- Experience with Linux
- Programming knowledge (Python)
- Understand RestAPI
- Experience/Understand CI/CD
- Understanding and experience with the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work creatively, accurately and self-motivated
- Fluent in English (our internal language)