Our partner is a fast growing tech company, commercially active in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and London.
We are 75 people and we keep on rapidly growing. We just opened a development office in Romania. And as we speak, we're growing to Berlin & London - with many other European cities next on target.
We’re proud to have gained international recognition by receiving some prestigious awards like the Henry Van De Velde Award 2016, the IF Design Award 2016 and last but not least the Red Dot Product Design Award 2016.
We develop boxes, connected on a platform through our app, where couriers, shops and users meet. Our partner is changing the world of shopping and collaborating as you know it.
More than 102.376 people in close to 100 companies, from international companies to SME's, (think Siemens, G4S, Barco, Mondelez, etc.) and leading hospitals, banks and universities are already using our technology to make their employees happier and their logistics smoother.
You'll be joining our still-expanding Romanian team as we’re setting up our software support team, a great challenge for an ambitious technical support / programmer like you. Our offices are located in Cluj, where a team of 16 are already working on development and QA.
Technical Support / Programmer is a role that combines 2nd-line support with development.
With our ambitions in mind, our colleagues in this department have the option to grow and steer their career path towards the role of developer.
That means plenty of perspective!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain a high availability level for the applications
- Provide 2nd-line technical support; assist in and/or resolve any production incidents in order to re-establish the service as quickly as possible
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve advanced issues when necessary
- Control and test technical/infrastructure operations on production (Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery tests)
- Relationships management with Infrastructure teams
You'll report to our Software Manager in Cluj.
You and the team will travel to Belgium about twice a year. The Belgian development team will of course also visit Cluj.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Proficiency in spoken English
- Experience in direct communication/client site cooperation
- Team-player attitude
Required technical skills:
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server (querying, profiling)
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing system
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET C#, Web services (WCF, ASP.NET Web API) is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud platform is a plus
In return you’ll get flexible working hours, 24 days off per year and you'll be working in a swanky office in the center of Cluj. Let's not forget the meal vouchers, training sessions, pension plan, medical plan, and sports subscription: a complete package for you, one of the best talents out there.