With over 40,000 business customers subscribing to more than 650,000 services, our client has become the industry's leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. They deliver a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud telephony, virtual contact center and virtual meetings through a proprietary unified Software as a Service, or SaaS, platform. They hosted VoIP communications free companies from the burdens of outmoded on-premises systems that thwart productivity and drain profits. Our client's flexible, scalable cloud solutions combine ease of use and management simplicity with rigorous security, compliance and reliability.
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master who will be driving multiple product development teams in a fast-paced Enterprise SaaS Environment, and champion for Agile adoption.
- 100% drive agile team execution and follow agile methodology in execution.
- Responsible for managing team blockers, overall velocity, scrum of scrums planning/stand up, release planning, and project cadence.
- Drive teams in adopting agile methodology across multiple teams.
- Coach product owners to create product vision and roadmap.
- Support team in converting existing Product Requirement documents to Jira Product backlog.
- Drive team members in writing effective user stories and estimation. Drive improvement in team velocity.
- Manage bug triage processes and extend Program management processes to align with new product introduction framework.
- Measure team velocity by tracking value points in sprints and share insight / retrospective learning across the organization.
- Embrace the scrum framework, identify and resolve impediments; track continuous improvement.
- Work with operating committee on initiatives to support agile transformations across business units.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Scrum Master working in a 100% Agile environment building SaaS technology
- Must be well versed with agile roles and artifacts
- Strong experience in using Jira and delivering projects using Agile or Kanban methodology is an absolute must.
- Demonstrated experience delivering product successfully with KPI metrics.
- Business, as opposed to engineering bent will be helpful.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) is required.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent field is required.
- Must demonstrate a successful track record in driving agile team developments with product quality in a fast paced environment.