Our partner creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. They brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
They have a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. Their fast growing business unit supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
Unified Functional Testing (UFT) software (formerly known as QTP), is a world leading application for functional test automation. Our product supports a wide range of UI technologies as well as various Services (Web Services, JMS).
The UFT R&D group is located in 4 different geographical locations and is characterized by its team work, uncompromised professional standards, effectiveness, and strong adherence to our customers.
We are seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our UFT team in Cluj-Napoca.
- Designing and developing functional and/or technical capabilities within large scale enterprise products, while making ongoing design decisions
- Taking full ownership on various features and product areas
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex legacy code
- Writing high quality feature specifications and/or design documents
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and insuring high quality
About the candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as Software Developer
- Very good OOP knowledge
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with AngularJS, Node.js
- Experience with one of the following: Java, C#, C++ is a must
- Familiarity consuming RESTful services
- Solid English communication capabilities (verbal and written)
- Independent and flexible to changes
- Ability and will to influence – setting an agenda and striving to reach it; Result and Customer orientation
- Team player
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other.
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity.
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make us one of the world's most attractive employers. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.