Our partner is specialised in Agile software development for web and mobile.
With over 150 employees, currently located in 4 places in Europe and Asia, as well as the management and client advisors in Germany, our client is able to quickly and efficiently complete custom software development projects, according to each customer’s specific requirements. Their unique agile software development process & tools preserve budget and deliver measurable ongoing success.
Your benefits for working with us:
- international and challenging projects, new technologies
- implementing innovative ideas
- learning context (professional team, learning materials etc.)
- professional growth opportunities
- a competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results
- a full-time permanent job
- a friendly environment within an enthusiastic team
- social activities with the colleagues
- Strong experience in IT project management
- Management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management: project planning, scheduling tasks, resources, budgeting, etc.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in strategic planning and risk management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proficient in using Jira Board, Web Browsers, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Understand how to apply Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience with Mobile and Web based projects
- Fluency in English
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Client orientation
- Conflict management skills and stress tolerance
- Ability to direct and supervise work of others and operate in a team environment
- Diligent and responsible approach with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with initiative and continuous learner
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Bachelor degree
If you've got so far, let's meet and discuss more about this opportunity!