Luminos Software is a boutique software engineering company specializing in the development of complex applications for desktop, mobile and enterprise environments. Their impassioned team of technologists comprises experienced business analysts, software engineers, UI/UX designers and QA professionals.
They focus relentlessly on delivering tangible business value to its clients, by translating their strategic and commercial goals into innovative technology solutions that combine, integrate and extend the best off-the-shelf IT services and components available on the market.
The story for 2017 is all about the new mobile development unit they are forming – a story that begins with this opportunity and the search for the right individual around whom they'll build an incredible mobile team.
As the successful candidate, you'll possess solid native mobile development experience (preferably iOS) and the capacity to lead and inspire your own team of engineers. For this, you’ll need not only strong opinions, but also the expertise and dedication to ensure that the work of your future team measures up to the very highest of standards. As a natural product builder, you'll instinctively value and enjoy the journey we take our clients on – from product consulting and ideation, to MVP design, implementation and beyond.
As passionate technologists they are firm believers in right tool for the job; they're not dogmatic or prescriptive about technology stack, and you can expect unlimited technical freedom in the mid-to-long run. To begin with, React Native will be used to build their nascent mobile capability – an exciting technology that offers to clients, especially those building MVPs, the economic advantages of Cordova without the dirty compromises in performance and quality.
We look forward to your application.
- Native mobile development for iOS with Objective C and Swift
- DevOps expertise with environment setup, deployment and service management
- Broad knowledge of mobile development tooling ecosystem
- Broad knowledge of mBaaS and other mobile development acceleration services
- Bonus – experience with reactive and/or functional programming paradigms
- Bonus – experience with React Native
- Excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with clients.
- Competent people manager and proactive agenda-setter.
- Technology agnostic and eager to apply native expertise to a new technology area.
- Competitive salary.
- High level of technical freedom and autonomy.
- Regular team building and social events.
- Free fruit, coffee and foosball