Bring your passion, dedication and ideas to us and we’ll provide the perfect environment for your ideas to grow into something amazing. Our client specialises in software development, application management, outsourcing and legacy software migration. Over 200 staff are occupied with the development of state-of-the-art solutions that anticipate future market requirements.
You’ll get to play with
- ASP.NET WPF
- Desktop applications
- Telerik controls
- Custom frameworks,
- cool design patterns
- relational databases (MSSQL, MYSQL, others)
But you will be a Jedi if you also ...
- have experience working with low-level functions (threading, communication)
- working with Desktop applications
- service oriented architectures(SOA)
- unit testing and TDD
- frontend development
- architecturalization of applications
You’re welcome to join the fun and …
… be part of a team that will work alongside with our Dutch clients and their end customers on a FinTech project. This will help you understand the full context of the project faster and better and act quickly in design and development.
Why should you join us?
- mentoring and support from our senior and mid colleagues
- access to various professional certifications and growing programs
- access to various learning materials and to a nice community of .NET Developers (JEDIs)
- exposure to the customer
- awesome Agile team
- extra days of paid vacation on signing up
- passionate colleagues and growing environment
- and lots of other things.
What values are we looking for?
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Sense of ethics, integrity
- Antreprenorial and innovative mindset
- Professional and positive attitude