Our partner is a fast growing tech company, commercially active in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and London.
We are 75 people and we keep on rapidly growing. We just opened a development office in Romania. And as we speak, we're growing to Berlin & London - with many other European cities next on target.
We’re proud to have gained international recognition by receiving some prestigious awards like the Henry Van De Velde Award 2016, the IF Design Award 2016 and last but not least the Red Dot Product Design Award 2016.
We develop boxes, connected on a platform through our app, where couriers, shops and users meet. Our partner is changing the world of shopping and collaborating as you know it.
More than 102.376 people in close to 100 companies, from international companies to SME's, (think Siemens, G4S, Barco, Mondelez, etc.) and leading hospitals, banks and universities are already using our technology to make their employees happier and their logistics smoother.
We are looking for an experienced Software Test Manager to develop and establish modern and efficient software testing processes, standards and measures that will guarantee the continuous delivery of high quality software products in an agile environment.
You will lead and expand our team of software testers in Cluj where you will be in charge of recruiting and selecting your new team members. You will work in close collaboration with our test & development teams, both in Belgium and Romania.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure delivery of high quality software products.
- Ensure an effective and efficient software test team (specialized in both automated and exploratory testing).
- Ensure effective and efficient software test processes in an agile development environment.
- Provide clear and concise test and quality metrics.
- Ensure timely delivery of different testing phases.
- You will report to our Software Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software testing in both web and mobile domains
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Solid understanding of the software development cycle
- Expert knowledge of different test approaches and techniques
- Strong experience across multiple types of testing: user acceptance, system integration, functional, regression, ...
- Strong experience in translating business processes into clear and comprehensive test scenarios
- Experience in design and development of automation frameworks and automation testing strategies (both for mobile and web applications)
- Experience in a Scaled Scrum/Agile environment
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Real passion for technology and quality
- Hands-on experience
You'll be traveling with the team to Belgium, about 2 times per year. The Belgian development team will also visit Cluj of course.
In return you get flexible working hours, 24 holidays per year and you'll be working in a very nice office in the center of Cluj. Let's not forget the meal vouchers, trainings, pension plan, medical plan & sports subscription, a full package for the best talents.