With over 40,000 business customers subscribing to more than 650,000 services, our client has become the industry's leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. They deliver a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud telephony, virtual contact center and virtual meetings through a proprietary unified Software as a Service, or SaaS, platform. They hosted VoIP communications free companies from the burdens of outmoded on-premises systems that thwart productivity and drain profits. Our client's flexible, scalable cloud solutions combine ease of use and management simplicity with rigorous security, compliance and reliability.
We are looking to hire a talented Senior Mobile Developer to join our partner's growing technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of the engineering team that is involved in the entire life cycle of development, from the browser to the database.
- Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements for the project.
- Work together with product and development teams to define software specifications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results.
- Minimum 4 years technical experience.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns, you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Working experience in iOS development and a deep familiarity with Objective-C.
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, etc).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good experience with REST Web services.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently and with others.
- Application performance management skills.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum)