Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
- Development of components, daemons and services written mainly in C, but also C++, Perl, Python, Shell, Lua
- Connecting the dots between the hardware and the Embedded OS
- Platforms: PowerPC, MIPS, x86
- Proposing and implementing solutions for real life scenarios in the SD-WAN universe
- Create and maintain automated test cases
- Maintain documentation for backend components
- Experience with Linux Software Development, OpenWRT or Kernel Development is a plus
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools, e.g. git, tcpdump and strace
- Good knowledge of IPv4/IPv6 networking, Linux networking stack, firewalls and routing protocols
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Experience with VPN technologies, ideally IPsec
- Ability to work creatively, accurately and be self-motivated
Qualification and experience:
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree in CS/E&C/EE or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years or more of SW experience