Our client is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative solutions available. Since 2001, the company has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry. Their uniquely modular product offering was driven by our passion and ambition for sound development principles. They give clients the freedom to choose from modular products tailored to their individual needs, as well as fully serviced solutions for an entire trading infrastructure, supported by 14 data centers world-wide.
The company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Privately held, they have offices in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Cluj-Napoca and Sydney.
As part of the Infrastructure services team, you will be in charge of leading, maintaining the network operated by the company and deploying new solutions, including off-hours and weekend support for Data-center Operations.
You will work closely with different teams (Design, Delivery, Production, Client project, IS Team).
The technical environment is very complex and has a tremendous amount of depth for a company of our size, we run a worldwide network infrastructure with high availability and strong security requirements.
The ideal candidate for this position will be willing to take on an enormous challenge, and looking forward to working with some of the newest, cutting-edge technologies.
Your key missions will be:
- Leading infrastructure and client projects
- Deployment of network equipment both logical and physical
- Perform operational support, to ensure quick resolution of problems
- Take charge of triaging and resolving service outages expeditiously
- Interact with our business partners and providers
- Support our corporate and production network infrastructure
- Keep documentation of Ullink infrastructure up to date
- Writing and improving Internal procedure and tools
Graduated in computer science or equivalent and passionate about networking, you must have at least 8-years of proven hands on experience in all facets of networking.
A fluent level of English is required to fit in our international environment.
- Switching/Routing/Security: CISCO 3750, 65XX, 28XX-38XX, Nexus 3K/5K, ASA, F5 load balancers, Juniper (EX series, MX series, QFX, SA), checkpoint
- IPSEC and SSL VPNs, ACL, MPLS, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, HSRP/GLBP, STP, SNMP, 802.1Q.
- Must be at least a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Extensive protocol and traffic analysis experience
- Willing to travel