Our client is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative solutions available. Since 2001, the company has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry. Their uniquely modular product offering was driven by our passion and ambition for sound development principles. They give clients the freedom to choose from modular products tailored to their individual needs, as well as fully serviced solutions for an entire trading infrastructure, supported by 14 data centers world-wide.
The company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Privately held, they have offices in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Cluj-Napoca and Sydney.
- Conceive and design our financial markets software products
- Implement, validate and test achievements
- Support team efforts by applying an Agile methodology
With the advantage of high-tech equipment (octa core Test Servers, quad core desktop PCs, dual display etc.) you will be able to:
- Use the C# and .NET framework, WPF, WinForms, DevExpress and Reactive Extensions to build graphical user interfaces in C# for our products
- Be a pioneer of the .NET4.5 and WPF products migration
- Build extensible, high-volume desktop applications
- Evolve in technological areas such as: multi-threading, performance profiling
- Apply continuous integration and TDD
Our software development process is supported by an array of integrated tools which ensures high quality of the products and deliveries: Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Sonar
- Serious computer science (or related) academic qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in C# development
- Good understanding of the server and/or client components
- Design skills, user experience focused, business oriented
- Familiar with OOP and/or functional programming (Haskell, F#, Scala, Clojure) in an environment with challenging performance demands
- You are on the lookout for innovations that drive the technological community
- Team player with good communication skills, an excellent level of English as well as a good sense of humor
- An experience working in an Agile environment would be a plus.