We are focusing on creating innovative recruitment solutions to deliver memorable experience for developers and their future employment.
Our winning solutions start with having a technical team empowered to make change and even to provide a more engaging software developer experience.
We act globally, we have open positions to all levels from graduate trainees to senior management in Europe and USA.
We are a professional IT Recruitment team focusing first on human choices. Our approach is different for an IT recruitment agency. We care about the choices every developer makes for his/her own high growth.
In the recruitment model we set strategies that can improve the quality of the hiring and on-boarding processes, adding significant value to innovative businesses. We value most human relationships that we are trying to create during the tech recruitment.
Our experience is beyond the recruiting service, it’s about human approach.
Technical Recruiter will have full responsibility in attracting and sourcing highly talented team members for Human Direct's partners. The ideal candidate will be results driven, strategic in its approach to recruiting, and have excellent client engagement skills.
- Identify top IT talent in the marketplace
- Work with IT Managers to define and maintain a hiring strategy
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs
- Meet with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Arrange phone and onsite interviews
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- Manage Human Direct's database in our ATS, and provide consistent support and direction to clients and candidates
- Utilize and suggest best practices and improvements
- Qualified candidates must have 2-5 years of IT technical recruiting experience, preferably in the technology industry or in an agency environment.
- Passion for HR, Recruiting and People
- Technology knowledge –Understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at client company
- Excellent research/sourcing skills ( use LinkedIn and alternative search techniques)
- University degree in psychology, business, communications, human resources or equivalent work experience
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity for the IT Field
- Ability to work independently, enthusiastically, creatively
- Very interesting, dynamic and challenging recruitment projects
- We are a fast growing company with a professional, powerful and happy team
- Flexible work hours
- High Performance based monthly bonuses
- Possibility to work remotely or at our office, in a creative environment, with many useful tools and very well defined recruiting processes
We are looking forward to your resume and your short motivation letter. We’d love to have you on the team!