Our client is an European IT consultancy company with offices in Germany and Romania. They provide IT services in the areas of development, quality assurance, support and consulting. Their staff of more than 80 highly qualified professionals covers all aspects of state-of-the-art technologies in object oriented and web centered environments. Their customers comprise of many household names of various industries like Philips, Rewe Touristik, Continental, Bosch, Evonik, Linde or Gothaer Versicherungen – as well as of many smaller and medium ranged companies.
- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing .NET web and desktop applications, on both front-end and back-end sides.
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET; MVC, WPF, WCF are a plus.
- Experience with database design and programming.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies.
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
- Challenging tasks and projects.
- Flexible hours.
- Active support of your career within the company.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Medical insurance plan.