On behalf of our partner we are looking for a QA engineer to join their team in Cluj-Napoca. In this position you will be responsible for the technical part of QA for all development lines (core suite and on premise). You will be in charge of defining test cases as well as implementing them and carrying out end-to-end testing for our upcoming product releases. You will also be involved in automated testing in order to improve the quality of our products.
Our partner has a wide range of business products, including cloud and integration apps, web apps, iOS app and android app, that provide mobility solutions for ERP systems as well as stand alone cloud solutions in the service field. They are focused on delivering new features for our customers as well as continuously improving our products by using the latest available technologies. The are working in an agile environment. You will be part of cross-functional team where developers and testers work together in a flexible and dynamic working environment that gives us a lot of freedom and enables us to perform at a high level.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Technical background
- +1 years of experience in IT software testing
- Background in functional testing with the ability to design and execute test cases
- Knowledge of software testing methodology
- Testing experience on complex software systems including UI and server-side integration testing
- Good database and SQL knowledge (MSSQL)
- Advanced knowledge on the Windows operating system client and server
- Scripting languages and coding skills
- Basic knowledge of System Engineering and Networking
- Attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Proactively participate in providing innovative ideas and solutions
- Creativity to simulate different user behaviors
- Great team player
- Good English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Relevant experience on automated testing projects or software development is a plus
- this is an enthusiastic, cool company and we like to have fun – during working hours and outside them.
- we really engage ourselves in developing our products and take pride in delivering results.
- stretching yourself to achieve challenging goals is satisfying.
- in our open culture, we welcome other opinions and enjoy discussing solutions.
- the flexible and dynamic working environment gives us a lot of freedom and enables us to perform at a high level.
- we offer a very attractive compensation package.
- our skills and know-how are up-to-date thanks to the yearly training courses we attend.
- we are a modern IT company and let you decide if you prefer working with a Mac Book or PC Notebook as well as supporting mobile communication methods (iPhone, Android).