Our client is a Big Data and Machine Learning specialized Google Partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, and Munich. Because of the previously mentioned strong partnership they have access to the most modern technologies and developments in the industry. These resources combined with their dedicated, professional team ensures to give their clients a competitive edge. Data has become the most valuable resource – if used well.
They are committed to delivering quality to their clients: to ensure that they provide the best possible solution tailored to their clients business needs, they use cutting-edge technologies, and are very proud to be able to call themselves the only Premier Google Cloud partners in the CEE region. So far they've helped airlines, retailers, telco companies, and many more high-profile clients to make their business more successful. They are specialised in Machine Learning and Big Data – with their analytics and data warehousing solutions, the sky is the limit.
Their solutions help companies gain valuable insights into their business, predict the future, and optimize processes and their business thus helping their customers around the world to save costs and fuel growth and increase ROI.
Join us and work with Google.
This role will suit you, if you:
- Believe that data is unquestionably useful
- Like to bridge real business problems and complex technical challenges.
- Want to work with A+ colleagues and the region's most experienced GCP developers.
- Have known for a long time why the cloud is undoubtedly the future and you can’t understand why many people don’t see this yet.
- Want to participate in spreading the cloud culture in Hungary and internationally as well.
- Don’t just absorb knowledge, but at the same time also like sharing it with others.
You will be responsible for
- Advising our customers in developing a winning cloud strategy, above all.
- Understanding our clients’ needs and translating them into a feasible big data solution design.
- Creating the architecture, ETL processes and data warehouses on GCP platforms
- Using the Google Cloud SDK (Java and/or Python and command line) every day.
- Providing technical support in pre-sales.
- Holding technical training sessions for our customers.
- Solving seemingly unsolvable problems by using innovative cloud services and technologies.
- Having a deep understanding of Google Cloud Platform tools and keeping up-to-date with what’s new in the cloud.
You will need
- Minimum 5 years of experience on backend development (preferably Java or Python).
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- An ability to detect the unknown path leading step-by-step to the solution.
- A systematic and quick-thinking approach to your work.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- A learning attitude.
- Good communication skills in English and in German.
- Client-facing skills and consulting experience.
- The ambition to mentor and review code.
It would be nice if you also have
- Cloud and/or big data experience.
- Knowledge of visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.).
- Your own pet project, which you started from scratch.
- A fondness for travel.
- The ambition to provide mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
You will have the opportunity to
- Deliver innovative projects with cutting-edge technology.
- Work with Google Professional Services.
- Learn as part of your job (company-level knowledge management, Google technical certifications).
- Become a certified Google trainer.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance (flexible working hours, remote working).
- Have ownership and build amazing things.
What the team loves about working at the company
- “We have projects from Singapore to San Francisco. Complex challenges mixed with the latest technologies. It’s engineering heaven.”
- “Flat organization structure.”
- “We are always in the first line to use Google enterprise solutions, so I feel we are pioneers in a pioneering industry.”
- “VR room. I love it.”