They are looking for an SQL developer with great skills in PostgreSQL, in order to complete their team. Did you identify yourself? Come over to understand more about this opportunity.
How is going to be your day by day?
- You will receive new requirements to model the data and will work closely with the Java team and Backend developers team.
- Will work on the development of products and solutions in the area of telecommunications and security;
- Will be part of the team, sharing experiences and working with them;
- Will assess technologies for the development of new solutions;
- Will have incentives for growth and self-development;
- Will actively work with your team members on the build of new products/functionalities, looking for the improvement of the user experience and maintaining the visual standards of the company;
- Will work on the building of mockup and prototypes that allows the validation of new concepts, new functionalities or to demonstrate new features/versions;
- Will develop and be responsible for maintaining updated the guides/frameworks/standards that allow the other developers to use the visual identity and its components on the building of new products or functionalities;
- Will research and develop new tools/products for the telecommunication and security area;
- Will identify, analyze and correct the problems in the systems.
- Education complete or in progress in the Technology area;
- Experience working in Linux Servers
- Experience with PostgreSQL (+v8.4);
- Knowledge in PL/PgSQL and SQL;
- Flexibility and interest towards always learning new technologies;
- Great communication skills and proactivity;
- Must be able to help, be a team player;
- Fluent English.
What will be a differential?
- Experience with other technologies such as Postgis, shell script, Cluster, APIs REST, Git will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with pgadmin, psql, Elastic Search, Redis.
They mention that they use the Benefits Online platform, where they have a monthly budget allocated of approx. 580 RON NET. Taxes are deducted for R&D employees. From here, they can purchase at their choice:
- Meal tickets (18 RON / ticket)
- Medical pass: Regina Maria / Sanador
- Allianz Tiriac health insurance
- Dental abonament: Crown Medical Center / MGdental
- Monthly public transport pass
- Discounts at various partners (Sephora, WorldClass, eMAG, Hervis Sports, Optiplaza, Flanco, Carturesti… etc.)