Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. Their hub offers the perfect context for startups to grow by joining incubators and accelerators. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and for you to create something from scratch.
This is a remote job. The company is UK-based and also has offices in Portugal, but you will have the freedom to work from wherever you feel the most creative and motivated. They provide a home office equipment allowance and regular opportunities to visit other team members and company offices. Once a month the team in Romania gathers to share their progress and work on new ideas and solutions. For an effective collaboration being comfortable with communicating is a key aspect. By that, we don’t mean endless Zoom meetings. They are effective communicators oriented towards action and they value everyone’s time. Their platform is highly transactional and so are they. So expect always sticking to the subject in meetings, having a big focus on the now, and getting things done. It’s a collaborative environment with many dedicated and involved professionals who want to achieve the best results.
Our partner is the largest startup community in the world with millions of members and the world's largest platform for founders. They are a fast-growing team and this is a great opportunity for your skills to shine and grow.
- Set-up, maintain and install Wordpress sites
- Experience coding in PHP and building sites with HTML/CSS
- MySQL database experience in Wordpress context (ex. data migrations)
- Knowledge of basic site management (ex. implementing SSL certificates)
- Experience managing, doing basic modifications to and debugging Wordpress plugins
- Familiar with good security practices
- Responsible, self organizing and self motivating
- Experience working in prioritized task management systems with external clients
The ideal candidate will have set-up, managed and maintained tens of Wordpress sites.
The company's global mission is to make the world a better place by giving tech founders everything they need to win. We have an awesome team that goes sailing together in Greece, benefits from awesome free lunches, a fantastic team environment and more.