Our partner's mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. They make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, the company has grown quickly, producing the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. The app was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2021 is an exciting year for the business which will see them build on their success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
We need someone who will be able to define and develop new features for our app as well as improve on existing ones. You will be working closely with the product manager, software engineers, and testers to make this happen.
Our users are very important to us, so for this role, we're looking for someone who can use their skills to shape the User Experience and User Interface, which will set the direction of the product. Our Designers have a real and meaningful impact on our product from the start.
Our ultimate challenge is to create a product that people enjoy using and makes their life better. We believe that in keeping this at the heart of what we do the results will follow. So, we’re looking for someone with the same drive, who cares deeply about their product and its users to join our team.
- This is a Full-time & Long-term contractor position (Remote)
- This position is open to UK/EU candidates only.
- We need someone who can work on Android and iOS
- We use Sketch and the Adobe CC Suite, it would be great if you have experience with After Effects as well
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Figma, Invision, Marvel, Principle, Origami - whatever suits your needs and helps to reach our goals).
- Production expertise and visual design skills
- Comfortable working through all phases of design: Discovery, Concepts, Wireframing, Design implementation, Prototyping, User Testing.
- You must be able to work well under pressure, be adaptable in this fast-paced working environment, as well as being adept at managing conflicting requirements.
- Experience with working within an Agile/Lean environment.
- We’d love to see a portfolio of your work along with your CV - this is to give us a better insight to your methodology and design thinking. Personas, flows, wireframes, sketches – are all great insights for us. So while we’re very happy to browse your Dribbble profile, please attach some more behind-the-scenes material if you have it handy!
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the product managers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, user journeys, personas, and any other tool in your UX/UI arsenal.
- Designing for both Android and iOS, respecting the specific OS qualities and requirements while keeping the app branding consistent.
- Coordinating with the product manager and developers, adjusting your specs and deliverables to meet product requirements and limitations.
- Design for new and existing features and develop them through iterative development techniques - Ensure functional and aesthetic consistency across all design work.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organize their days
- Freedom and support to organize and participate in knowledge exchange events and charity activities
- Training budget for courses, conferences, and events