Our client is one of the leading technology and security integrators in Romania, with strong IOT/IOE capabilities and an impressive apps incubator. It became the local dominant player in this sector with most of the largest banks, oil companies, shopping malls, large retail players, international manufacturing and distribution companies among its clients.
The company is continuously developing its own software platform, that has unique capability to integrate complex infrastructures of Video and Security systems, Life Safety systems, BMS systems, IT infrastructure, GPS systems, for a very large number of locations, with possibility to integrate any IOT device within a network that is easily scalable and operate from any kind of infrastructure like SaaS, Cloud or from own infrastructure on virtual or physical servers.
Featuring a strong R&D department, we integrate state of the art technology with deep knowledge of real-time security events and data processing.
They are proud of their highly dynamic and effective technical team, they believe in fostering the talent of bright young minds and encourage all of their team members to add real value to their products and solutions. They leverage the power of AI and deep learning method to deliver the most innovative solutions and real added-value to their clients. We are looking for new talents to help them to grow and to continue to develop new cutting-edge products and solutions, as well as to gain international reputation and recognition. They aim high in order to become the leading supplier in integrated security systems.
- Designs and documents the technical architecture for software solutions and products
- Studies and introduces innovative technical solutions, new technologies that bring value and meet the technical-functional objectives for the solutions and products developed within the company considering high quality and performance criteria
- Knows very well and has hands-on experience with at least one cloud platform (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Collaborates closely with the Product Management team to achieve the technical specifications for the implementation of the planned functionalities
- Experience with very large data / real-time data processing systems
- Oriented on the creation of distributed architectures based on microservices
- Implement best practices and design patterns
- Know at least one noSQL database system and a message queue-based processing system (eg.: MongoDB, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with .Net, Node.JS, React.JS, WebSocket