Our client is one of the leading technology and security integrators in Romania, with strong IOT/IOE capabilities and an impressive apps incubator. It became the local dominant player in this sector with most of the largest banks, oil companies, shopping malls, large retail players, international manufacturing and distribution companies among its clients.
The company is continuously developing its own software platform, that has unique capability to integrate complex infrastructures of Video and Security systems, Life Safety systems, BMS systems, IT infrastructure, GPS systems, for a very large number of locations, with possibility to integrate any IOT device within a network that is easily scalable and operate from any kind of infrastructure like SaaS, Cloud or from own infrastructure on virtual or physical servers.
Featuring a strong R&D department, we integrate state of the art technology with deep knowledge of real-time security events and data processing.
They are proud of their highly dynamic and effective technical team, they believe in fostering the talent of bright young minds and encourage all of their team members to add real value to their products and solutions. They leverage the power of AI and deep learning method to deliver the most innovative solutions and real added-value to their clients. We are looking for new talents to help them to grow and to continue to develop new cutting-edge products and solutions, as well as to gain international reputation and recognition. They aim high in order to become the leading supplier in integrated security systems.
- Analyzing the requirements
- Choosing the technologies and developing optimal solutions for solving them
- Writing and maintaining orderly, optimal, intelligible, testable code
- Legacy code review and repair
- Analyzing and optimizing application performance
- Contributing to the necessary documentation (instructional and technical)
- Team work
- Continuous learning and personal development
- Computer Science graduate or experience proven by the portfolio;
- Passionate about programming
- Experience with: Node.JS, PHP
- Experience in SQL and / or NoSQL
- Experience with version control systems
- Excellent spoken and written English